Preview of something I did as a warmup. Alter, as always, since he’s somehow my default doodle character.
Reference used.Posted on September 19, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Costuming/outfit reference for Alter~Posted on August 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
more official character sheet for Alter, including expressions :”3 I had a ton of fun doing this!Posted on August 2, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Cool down doodle. Alter, yelling or casting??? Both maybe.Posted on June 14, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Sometimes I stay up later than I should, drawing my character’s (initial) reaction to his BFF getting beheaded in game.
Alter, PSCS6, as always.Posted on June 8, 2013 at 2:50 AM
silly doodle, my ranger character, Llyr, in a Hogwarts uniform because AUs are fun!Posted on May 27, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Nightly doodle I did after inking some pages for a thing. Alter, looking… peaceful or something. He always seems to be the character I draw when I just let my hand go, hmm.Posted on May 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Color study/painting study~ Alter, as always, because for some reason he’s my default doodle character. I don’t really know what he’s doing here….Posted on March 14, 2013 at 1:39 AM
After playing a session of D&D, the group started talking about fancy clothes and how awesome it would be if the characters all had to dress up to get into a ball or something really cool like that. And then… this kind of just happened. Alter cleans up well!Posted on March 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM
- Me: Llyr loves dragons. They are his fav. If he could talk to them all day, he would.
- Zimmay: Nerd.
- Me: Just a little. Which will show if/when Jasper gets his dragon.
- Me: Because then Llyr will be like "omg I can teach how to talk."
- Me: "can I teach it how to talk???"
- Zimmay: I'm guessing he won't take no for an answer either
- Me: probably not.
- Zimmay: Jasper's gonna teach her how to breath fire. With his fire candies. ;u;
- Me: Awww, they're like mommy and daddy.....????
- Zimmay: LLOOOOL SLUIEHRGLUH
- Me: they even bicker like a couple.
- Zimmay: NOOOO omg it's like horrible yet perfect and great
- Zimmay: Modern families D&D
- Me: sdjfkalsdf I CAN'T EVEN WORDS
D&D doodles, Alter again. Cool down drawing~
PS, ~1hrishPosted on December 20, 2012 at 4:02 AM
She is young and old.Her face is youthful, her movements, full of the grace of a girl becoming a woman. But her eyes, her spirit, they are old. They speak of a weight on her shoulders she shouldn’t have to bear, gravity pulling at her legs and keeping her strongly rooted. In times like this, she only wishes to be swept away by the wind, soaring into the sky as the untethered falcon would.
Posted on December 8, 2012 at
Sa’ida, when she was a bit younger and a bit frailer.
Some things can haunt you through the agesPosted on November 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Let your colors bleed outPosted on November 14, 2012 at 3:22 AM